Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my wife a new 2013 Polaris Sportsman 550 XP EPS LE Browning Edition on Valentines and decided to add some goodies to it....just finished today putting on some Maxxis Radials 2.0 26x9x14 26x11x14, Polaris Lock n Ride Storage box in the front, Wheel Fenders, and Polaris Hand Guards....Take a look at the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
The 550 looks tough well done.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Corbett

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Looks good.

It looks kinda sacked out in the back, is that rear bag loaded with stuff?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Looks great Bucky....you and the wife will have a great riding summer together.....just dont get her too muddy..lol....she has a fine looking machine now...done up nice...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Buckmaster.Looks good.same tires put on mine. You will love them. Rears are bigger than 11.

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
bike looks really good. mikey likey. how do u like the 2.0's? they are wide in the rear but they hook up.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys...I drove it a little bit today and I love the 2.0's...We have the itch real bad...Lets all THINK SPRING!!! and no theres nothing in the bag X93? Maybe its the pic

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nice 550. My wife really liked the fender flares and camo wheels.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Man that looks real nice. Really like the look of those tires and the fender flares you put on. Very nicely done!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Ohio! Mamas happy which means Daddy will be Happy :wank:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Buck..what bag is that on the rear..was that with the machine when you got it ..or did you buy it....I like that bag....how is it...waterproof ...cover zippers....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Al. Its a Mad Dog bag and cant remember if I got it on ebay or Gander Mountain...I bought it about a year and a half ago for her 330...Its a great bag...easy on easy off, durable, waterproof, alot zippers and compartments and you can put alot of stuff in it. Love it!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
ok found it..lol..wal mart sells them..I may go look at it..they have in stock near me.80,00

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
they are made by Coleman...mad dog is coleman's ATV products

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gotcha!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Bucks wife ATV is fine...no squatting..look at the front rack..its level...its just the way it looks in the pic.....the flair extensions

·
Registered
164 Posts
Buckmaster.Are those popo fender extension or thors.?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts