Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang! Well as the title implies I'm new to the forum and hope ya's have room for a new guy. I haven't had a chance to check out your forum yet but I've been a member of other forums with other toys I've owned and always found them very helpful and informative and no doubt this one is the same. I have been away from the atv scene for about 12 years now and just today went out and bought a 2003 sportsman 500 h.o. I don't know anything about polaris machines as this is my first one. I was sceptical at first because all my other toys have been hondas and have no complaints. But I got a good deal on this machine and I really liked the look feel and power of it. The camo bodywork and independent rear suspension really sealed the deal for me. I hope to learn as I go about this machine and I hope I picked a winner. I'm more of a lurker than a poster but anytime I'm able to chim in with some helpful info. I will but for now it's all about getting back into what I always found to be a fun sport/hobby. Cheers for now and I look forward to being a part of your group.

p.s. pics to follow once I get a chance.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! There is a lot of good info here for you to look over. Congrats on the 500, they are great machines.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Tons of info here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome gang. Weather permitting I'm going out on my new to me toy tomorrow. I'll take pics and be sure to post 'em when I get a chance. Can't wait to try this thing out. It's my first 4x4 wheeler so I'm pretty pumped.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome, congrats and Enjoy your new ride. Lots of very informative people here to help and have fun with. :veryhappy:

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts