Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold my 2003 600 sportsman and bought this. It rides and steers better than my Mercedes ML350!!! I have always bought Polaris sleds and ATV's but this machine has impressed me the most. Very comfortable, light feeling, not heavy or clunky, and sooo easy to steer!

·
Registered
667 Posts
your dealer should have checked to see if it had the balljoint/knuckle recall before he sold it to you. the recall says all 850 and 550 made between 1/1/09 and 8/31/09. 2009 and 2010 models.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if they ever get this winch thing right, I will ask them when the harness kit comes in. (see my other post) Thanks for the heads up!!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
if you want to post or PM me your 17 digit vin i can run it in the polaris dealer site and tell you if you have any pending recalls on your machine

·
Registered
221 Posts
You can do that blueline?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice! Now aren't there three vins on the bike? Which one do we send you because I would like you to do that for me when you have a chance.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
the actaul unique vin# (17 digits combination of letters and numbers...atv's start out 4XA)
^^this is the one that i need. should be all over your paperwork on the machine, its also located in several spots on the unit itself

model numbers (the same for all of the same year, same engine, same model,same color quads together, used to locate the corect parts fiche)

engine number (unique identification for the engine.)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Alright well I'll try to remember to get that information tonight and PM you tomorrow. Thanks for the help blueline.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts