Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you guys belong to ATV or Snowmobile clubs in Wisconsin
THANKS

love to ride over there and always great trails and Hospitality
thanks to the great people of WI

this was 2 years ago
a little story of a ride on the gander dancer trail, a buddy of mine ran a railroad spike in the tire and 6:30 in the evening so we go up to a farm place and ask for a air tank he has one, no ?'s just sends us down the road with it so we put five plugs in hole and some slim and it seals for now so we bring the tank back, offered him some money, would not take anything so off we go we get to Cosy Corners and tire flat again well it got us there so we are asking the bar tender if there is some place we could leave the wheeler over night, and he said why whats up, so we tell him the story and he says got a Buddy that works at the polaris dealership over by Web Lake, we said ya we know the place but are closed i am sure, so the bartender says let me give him a call so he does the guy will met us there and put new tire on, well it is a ways away so bartender throws us the keys to his truck and away we go, the guy fixes it charges us a regular rate no extra for late on a friday nite so we left him a litte extra he was happy we where happy so back to the bar we go, bartender was happy we got it fixed and again nothing wanted to help out but we did fill his truck up with gas, he said when we left there should be enough to get back and forth
So all in all thanks to the great Wisconsin People
I just hope you get treated that way over in our State of Mn
INDY:shakehands:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Sounds like "Minnesota Nice" extends past the boarder too!! I like to think many folks in the "small town mid-west" region are this nice, helpful and hospitable! Good story!

I've found riding in the Akeley, MN area is a similar experience.... very nice / scenic area, helpful and hospitable people and very accommodating to ATV's!!

This next summer we hope to extend out riding range into WI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts