Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for trail info for the Kamloops BC area!

Anyone have anything? Been searching the web for a few hours and haven't found much...

Thinking about making a trip to ride the Greenstone / Logan Lake area.

TIA!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I have a post up over there as well. Not much info yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

I see this thread is a few months old not sure if you found the info you were looking for or made a trip up to Kamloops.
My husband and I just bought ATVs in Dec and live in Kamloops, we did a camping weekend up near Greenstone in May, there is a nice camp ground there Duffy Lake. Lots and lots of trails, we found there wasn't much on the net or marked out on the interent but there are lots of trails around here. I am sure my husband could give you directions (he's a truck driver) if you wanted them for Duffy Lake.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey as I have also planed my vacation to Goa I am very much need of trailer. Actually I have planed to movie with my friend in two cars. As the road trip is too long we must carry all the needed stuffs to use them in middle of the tour. We have to drive about a week to reach Goa from here Nepal so it would be great if got cargo utility trailer with bed in it. We have thought of taking two car with utility trailers in one of it. So, does anyone here know where can I find the utility cargo trailer with bed in it. I searched many of the trailer in an internet about cargo trailer with bed but couldn't get the one so please help me!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey as I have also planed my vacation to Goa I am very much need of trailer. Actually I have planed to movie with my friend in two cars. As the road trip is too long we must carry all the needed stuffs to use them in middle of the tour. We have to drive about a week to reach Goa from here Nepal so it would be great if got cargo utility trailer with bed in it. We have thought of taking two car with utility trailer in one of it. So, does anyone here know where can I find the utility cargo trailer with bed in it. I searched many of the trailer in an internet about cargo trailer with bed but couldn't get the one so please help me!!

Welcome to the forum!! Try doing a search for "toy hauler trailer rentals".
Hope this helps!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
If you search up bachelor heights in kamloops, I was there the other day. Lots of big sketchy hill climbs. Lots of trails just in that general area. You can easily ride all day, it's literally half a mile outside of kamloops. There's a big staging area

·
Registered
1 Posts
Come for the hour'ish drive over to Vernon. We've got tons of trails here. There's a few good hill climb areas, a lot more FSR areas. Some tight mud holes if that's your thing etc.

Adam
Vernon Search and Rescue

·
Registered
294 Posts
Where abouts are the trails in Vernon? I'm in kamloops right now and looking for another place to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts