Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up some 26x9-12 front and 26x11-12 rear Bearclaw HTR and ITP SS108 in black for my Xpedition 425 4x4. Here are a few pics and I should be going for a ride this weekend. I will keep you posted.

A few before shots.

And then after shots.

·
Registered
239 Posts
DAM! them Tires Look KickASS on that Quad!

Can you let us know how they aRe in the sNow?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Let us know how they work!

·
Super Moderator
6,958 Posts
Looks good. Let us know how you like the HTR's. Haven't heard much about them.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Any clearance problems? How wide is it now? Forest Service is putting 50" gates in so need to be able to clear.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Just picked up some 26x9-12 front and 26x11-12 rear Bearclaw HTR and ITP SS108 in black for my Xpedition 425 4x4. Here are a few pics and I should be going for a ride this weekend. I will keep you posted.

A few before shots.

And then after shots.

Very nice! That tire/wheel combo looks mean!:wow::

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Kinda looks like a mild lift is in order. Looks like you like the mud, and there's not alot of clearance there. Also, do you know what kind of bumpers you have??? Looking for a set for my Xplorer 300.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any clearance problems? How wide is it now? Forest Service is putting 50" gates in so need to be able to clear.
I used two straight edges and came up with 47 9/16" for the front and 47 7/16" for the rear. I have some very slight rubbing on the front when in full articulation. Both nothing substantial and doesnt show any wear on the tire.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kinda looks like a mild lift is in order. Looks like you like the mud, and there's not alot of clearance there. Also, do you know what kind of bumpers you have??? Looking for a set for my Xplorer 300.

Not sure of the bumpers. They were on the machine when I bought it and there is no names on them. I have contemplated the lift but I dont think I am going to now, as these tires came off and are now on the new machine. This is the wifes/son/backup quad now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Them bumpers look like the factory bumpers. Just got a rear bumper off ebay for a cheap price. Had to keep eye out for a few weeks to find it. Part# 2872038-067

To the op them tires and wheels looks great, let us know how they do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts