Just down the road from you.

Mark

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi there is there any trail system that leaves near Barrie or do I have to go higher, I am out of Burlington?
You'll have to go further north for longer trail systems. There are a few around Barrie - OFATV trails. They are pretty good but are relatively shorter loops (maybe 10-20 km).
There are longer trails in Port Severn area and N/E of Orillia. Port Severn are OFATV trails and N/E of Orillia you get into Haliburton ATV Club trails.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just a quick question have you heard anything about trails west of Barrie even heading up to Bruce Peninsula?
Sorry, I'm not aware of any trails to the west. I know OFATV is trying to get a trail system running north from the Barrie area up to Port Severn but it's still in the planning stages.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where do y'alls ride, next spring I'll get an OFATV pass for trips but locally I dont know many areas to ride. Today I put my first 3 hours on the bike, I went to ragland pits in oshawa. Was a fun few hours but can only habe so much fun alone for so long

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
No not up there but wait for the lake to freeze over put around on there. But yeah absolutely let's hook up in Spring

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Forsure. I usually put my hut out in trout/Whittie territory, when the big lake freezes over. I enjoy riding the lake, I grew up in willow beach, then in keswick my whole life. Been in queensville for the past year. But i know the lake well, and like getting over to Hooters for wings and a leaf game a few times a year

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts