Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the help..got the fuse changed out and all is good now. just need to change the switch out now for something better protected

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
good day

I am trying to use the 2 orange wires as my keyed on power as well but I must have blew a fuse somewhere.Does anyone know where the fuse to this circuit would be

thanks

The fuse you are looking for is the accessory fuse in the fuse box Its a 20 amp fuse

Agreed. The wiring diagram shows that "Bulkhead Accessory 1 & 2" orange/white wires going to an "Accessory Fuse" and it references the numbers "56-58" (Load Center, Acc1, Acc2.) I'm not sure if those are fuse numbers or some reference to another drawing.

So, based on the electrical schematic and info, I agree that the 20A accessory fuse should be the right one for that circuit.

MICTUNING Laser LED Light Bar Rocker Switch ON-OFF LED Light 20A 12V, 5pin, Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M5YC7Q4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_k9KfoXnCaglAy

That's the switch I used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a prewired kit from the auto parts store with a cheap micro bug switch....can I just change them out and do I need a 2 prong switch

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have a prewired kit from the auto parts store with a cheap micro bug switch....can I just change them out and do I need a 2 prong switch

The switch comes with a wiring diagram to follow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I’m not sure where they are on the 850, but on the 570 they are under/behind the storage bin, beneath and just left of the headlamp pod. Sort of on the “fire wall.” To get to them on the 570 you need to open the storage bin, pull the perimeter seal out of the track, remove 4 screws and remove a section of the back of the storage bin that’s about 6” wide. The wires are behind that removable section, in the area of the power distribution block (which has three metal studs that positive and negative wires are connected to.)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I’m not sure where they are on the 850, but on the 570 they are under/behind the storage bin, beneath and just left of the headlamp pod. Sort of on the “fire wall.” To get to them on the 570 you need to open the storage bin, pull the perimeter seal out of the track, remove 4 screws and remove a section of the back of the storage bin that’s about 6” wide. The wires are behind that removable section, in the area of the power distribution block (which has three metal studs that positive and negative wires are connected to.)

They are the same place as the 570. Mine has the 2 Orange with white strip and also has a Red/white strip wire. Does anyone know what that is?

·
Premium Member
9,727 Posts
They are the same place as the 570. Mine has the 2 Orange with white strip and also has a Red/white strip wire. Does anyone know what that is?
post a picture.

·
Registered
37 Posts
One is used for the winch (shrink sleeved one) and the other powers the hand/thumb warmer but no clue what the red one is.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts