Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the plug-n-play winch from KFI for the 850 Touring model? I’m waiting on my 2020 to ship and thinking I might order one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sprotsman. I know Kolpin is another plug-n-play brand, but they don’t show a model that fits the 850.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Yeah a few others on this site recently had good things to say about them. Never too early to start the mods right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roger that! I already have the a-arm guards, mirrors, black hand guards, front bumper & rear case on order. Let the farkling begin....

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
189 Posts
The switch is the main reason I went with the Kolpin over the KFI. The Kolpin 3500# was set up for 450/570 but to make it fit the 850, you only need to move the box to the back side. It shows you in the instructions how to swap it around and it takes 5 minutes

·
Registered
101 Posts
You guys must have an endless suply of $$$$...i bought a superwinch for $150, mounting plate for $30. And installed it my self.....couldn't justify a polaris plug and play $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
BTW..mine came with a 12 foot cabled remote switch...😁

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Superwinch LT3000-$120, KFI bracket-$37. That made it reasonable to spend $80 something on OEM switch! 🤑

·
Registered
85 Posts
Honestly, the KFI plug n play setup isn't really cheaper than the Kolpin model... KFI makes sense though if you're gonna use a winch from Harbor Freight or Superwinch, etc and just need the bracket.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts