Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My buddy JT and I rode 65 miles in the Little Belt Mountains in Central Montana on Sunday. Yogo Peak is a little more than 8900' altitude. It was an awesome ride using our Forest Service map to follow trails up to the Peak and around the mountain range. Some flat dirt roads, some challenging sections with rocks driving in Low w/ 4x4. As always, I'm itching for the next ride.

Enjoy. If anyone ever comes to Montana, I'm always open to being a guide.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Nice pics! Looks like you could ride for days there.:wow:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics! Looks like you could ride for days there.:wow:
You can camp anywhere in the National Forrest. Your only limitation would be fuel. This is our second ride there but different area. We're hoping to do a 2 day ride next month...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great pictures, a great looking quads! I envy you. What a great destination. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pictures, a great looking quads! I envy you. What a great destination. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the kind words! I'm totally addicted to riding. I'd go every day if I could!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go to page 35. There’s over 20 miles of 50” just on the page. They’re scattered all over, but everything is a blast. Every time I’ve gone with my buddy, we never see anyone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, we rode in June and there was no snow. Yogo Peak is almost 9000' and you can ride to the top. It's a blast.

Check Monument Peak too. That's a fun ride. The road to the top is open to all, but you need a 4x4 to get there. Same with Yogo Peak. I've ridden a few peaks in the Little Belts.e

·
Registered
747 Posts
Bringing this thread back to the top in hopes that someone local to this area might be interested in serving as a guide for a trip I have planned for August.
Thank you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bringing this thread back to the top in hopes that someone local to this area might be interested in serving as a guide for a trip I have planned for August.
Thank you!
I’m still around! I’ll be glad to take a day up there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts