Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank you! Although this does not apply to my ATV, I appreciate the effort.

Cheers,
Lesn8r

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I understand you are displeased, but don't you think you're overreacting a tad? Do you really expect thank you's from people that get sent that link when they need help and have no idea who it belongs to since its coming from someone else? Ever heard of Google where someone not even from this forum can search for that document and be directed to it?

To each their own, but I feel you're overreacting. I will say thank you, but only for allowing others to use that document when they were in a time of need. Life will go on and there are other sites that have that document, so it won't be missed.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Thanks, even though it's likely past that point for you. Didn't apply to my machine, but I'm sure many have benefited from it!!

Where has it been linked? Are there others?

Did you have a bad day, that your taking it out on faceless internet trolls like us? :dunno:

Internet advice is often "thankless".... hell, today's society is often thankless, even when face to face! All you can do is your part!!

Edit: After looking back on some threads...... I see many "thanks". One example link: http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-sportsman/30714-where-get-repair-disc-manual-6.html#post216988

Other examples of "thanks" with your name specifically!

Thanks Bro, whether it is the corrct manual or not, greatly appreciated.
Trailbreaker,
Thanks for all you do for this websitr. Wouldn't be easier to post a list of available manuals? I've already got mine, but again thanks for what you are doing.
Trailbreaker thank you very much for providing these!! :D
So....... Here is to hoping you have a better day tomorrow!! :shakehands:

·
Registered
418 Posts
sorry - this link is going away -
thousands of downloads and not one thank you
more are going to disappear
Trailbreaker
1985-1995_Polaris_Atv_Service_Manual_Repair_All_Models
Sorry buddy I thank you even though I don't need your service at this time maybe someday I will but the fact that you feel you need a thank you is sad, just be glad you helped some body out who needed it and go on with your day :veryhappy:

·
Registered
274 Posts
People help others because it is the right thing to do, not for thanks, rewards or glamour.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Your "thanks"

is knowing you did the right thing. Period. Isn't that what yo' mama always said?!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Did not know you had this posted,......not something I could use due to not having that machine. Thanks for hosting that for others to use. Sucks no one even thanked you.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Thanks, even though it's likely past that point for you. Didn't apply to my machine, but I'm sure many have benefited from it!!

Where has it been linked? Are there others?

Did you have a bad day, that your taking it out on faceless internet trolls like us? :dunno:

Internet advice is often "thankless".... hell, today's society is often thankless, even when face to face! All you can do is your part!!

Edit: After looking back on some threads...... I see many "thanks". One example link: http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-sportsman/30714-where-get-repair-disc-manual-6.html#post216988

Other examples of "thanks" with your name specifically!

Thanks Bro, whether it is the corrct manual or not, greatly appreciated.
Trailbreaker,
Thanks for all you do for this websitr. Wouldn't be easier to post a list of available manuals? I've already got mine, but again thanks for what you are doing.
Trailbreaker thank you very much for providing these!! :D
So....... Here is to hoping you have a better day tomorrow!! :shakehands:
Sucks no one even thanked you.
I'm going to have to call BS on that..... search his posts & see my post above. He gets many "thank you" replies after a service manual link post!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
God doesn't get too many "thank you"s either but he still loves us. Maybe you should take a few lessons from him.

As for me, I'm new here but thanks anyways!

·
Registered
308 Posts
To borrow a movie line its called: " Paying it Forward" and yes sometimes its a thankless effort. The reward is knowing that you did help someone, sounds like thousands of times. I would take great satisfaction in that! If you need to be thanked for your effort it might be better not to post. But from someone that you have never helped THANK YOU for helping others. You can put it in your Karma account for when you need help.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I would not help people if I was worried about a thank you

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys - I am the original poster - Trailbreaker - Thank you for all your thoughts -

I am not a kid - 68 years old, veteran 1964 - 1970 - 3 years overseas, not that it matters.

I regret making that post - I am a cancer survivor, had bad news that day, my dog got run

over by a snowmobile that day, and my wife burned my venison steaks. And then it went down hill after that.

I was mad at some one I tried to help on another forum.

I am not much of a drinker, but I cracked open a bottle of Jack.

Bad mistake !! Don't post when when you drink !!!

At any rate the link will stay up - as will many others - here as well as other forums.

Sorry if I caused you guys any problems and I hope you will forgive me

Ride safe
Trailbreaker

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Guys - I am the original poster - Trailbreaker - Thank you for all your thoughts -

I am not a kid - 68 years old, veteran 1964 - 1970 - 3 years overseas, not that it matters.

I regret making that post - I am a cancer survivor, had bad news that day, my dog got run

over by a snowmobile that day, and my wife burned my venison steaks. And then it went down hill after that.

At any rate the link will stay up - as will many others - here as well as other forums.

Ride safe
Trailbreaker
Sorry to hear about your bad day....... Thank You! :flowers1:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
WOW really 68

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't know what that site is about as it doesn't seem to work very well , anyway - Thanks for Nothing .

·
Registered
729 Posts

Ride safe
Trailbreaker
Sounds like a Country Western Song !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Some days we eat the bear and some days the bear eats us. Sounds like you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Hope it gets better.

I was born in 45.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts