Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an avid hunter and huge fan of Remington firearms I love the look of these wheels made by Koplin, Wheels and Rims - Kolpin Powersports esp. the Hollow Point model. Their lug nuts look pretty cool as well. Before I pull the trigger (pun intended), and purchase these for my 570, does anyone have any personal experience with Koplin wheels? I'm sure other manufactures make "better" products but these certainly suit my taste/ style.

Wheels and Rims - Kolpin Powersports

·
Registered
615 Posts
No experience with them but I agree, those are some cool looking wheels. I will have to remember them if/when I get a newer quad.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
No experiance with thier rims here either...... but I've found Kolpin doesn't make or distribute junk product. And if there is an issue they seem to be good about replacing it. So I think you'd be safe!!

I'd also have to agree they are a sharp looking wheel series. I personlly like the 8 Point and hollow point models. And yes, the look of the lug nut (shell casing) is deffinetly cool!!

Good Luck.... post pic's once you have them installed.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Koplin seems to make a pretty good product, so personally I wouldn't be afraid to buy them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts