Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to re-introduce an exciting offer to forum members.

If you are interested in receiving a free set of the BlingLights LED lamp set reviewed here, please simply post a reply to this thread.

Additionally, if you are interested a purchasing a set of these lamps, we are offering a limited-time special $30 instant rebate to all forum members (after rebate, total cost is $70 shipped). Please contact me if you are interested in the rebate and I'll send you the details.

After 30 days and at least 50 replies to this thread, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied and promptly mail the LED lamp set to him/her.

Bonus for buyers: If you decide to purchase an item with the instant rebate during the promotion period and you are selected as the winner, not only will you receive a free LED lamp set, but you will also be refunded the full purchase price of the item you bought.

Kit Includes:
  • 2 x High Output LED Lamps
  • Adjustable Mounting Brackets With Bolts
  • Chrome, Back, Blue & White Bezel Rings
  • Remote Control Fob With Battery (Size 27A)
  • Full Wiring Harness With Receiver and Fuse
  • BlingLights Lifetime No-Fault Warranty
  • Directions

Features:

• 4 Sets Fully Customizable Bezel Rings
  • Super White 6000K 12 Watt High Output LEDs
  • Flood Beam Pattern is Both Wide and Far Casting
  • Solid Aluminum Heatsink Housings
  • High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
  • Adjustable Surface or Bracket Mounts
  • Remote Control Wiring Harness For Easier Installation
  • Remote Can Attach to a Keychain or Any Flat Surface

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
3,392 Posts
I'd love to test these lights out for you. I love lights. Yours just might become my favorite light!!
Put me in the drawing.

Thank you for being a supporting vendor on this great sight.

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
878 Posts
This guy isn't giving anything away, the thread should be locked or deleted.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
That’s a bold statement! I’ll throw my name in the hat and if he gets his 50 replies as it states in the body of his giveaway terms and nothing is given away, then I will join the spam train. Until then, he’s a vendor offering a free product to members.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in for a try. Free is always a good price. Besides the yellowish halogen headlights have to go.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That’s a bold statement! I’ll throw my name in the hat and if he gets his 50 replies as it states in the body of his giveaway terms and nothing is given away, then I will join the spam train. Until then, he’s a vendor offering a free product to members.
The other post was months old, then reposted, and now another post, and nothing given away. Why does there need to be 50 posts? Silliness. If he wasn't getting 50 posts before, why start another giveaway that'll never happen. Because he is really just hoping people will follow his link to buy something.

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The other post was months old, then reposted, and now another post, and nothing given away. Why does there need to be 50 posts? Silliness. If he wasn't getting 50 posts before, why start another giveaway that'll never happen. Because he is really just hoping people will follow his link to buy something.

Why all the hate? Lol. I guess you never received anything for free. Don't worry...This could be your chance.

:)

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Enter to win!

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
2015 Sportsman XP 1000 LE Touring
270 Posts
Count me in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'd like to re-introduce an exciting offer to forum members.

If you are interested in receiving a free set of the BlingLights LED lamp set reviewed here, please simply post a reply to this thread.

Additionally, if you are interested a purchasing a set of these lamps, we are offering a limited-time special $30 instant rebate to all forum members (after rebate, total cost is $70 shipped). Please contact me if you are interested in the rebate and I'll send you the details.

After 30 days and at least 50 replies to this thread, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied and promptly mail the LED lamp set to him/her.

Bonus for buyers: If you decide to purchase an item with the instant rebate during the promotion period and you are selected as the winner, not only will you receive a free LED lamp set, but you will also be refunded the full purchase price of the item you bought.

Kit Includes:
  • 2 x High Output LED Lamps
  • Adjustable Mounting Brackets With Bolts
  • Chrome, Back, Blue & White Bezel Rings
  • Remote Control Fob With Battery (Size 27A)
  • Full Wiring Harness With Receiver and Fuse
  • BlingLights Lifetime No-Fault Warranty
  • Directions

Features:
  • 4 Sets Fully Customizable Bezel Rings
  • Super White 6000K 12 Watt High Output LEDs
  • Flood Beam Pattern is Both Wide and Far Casting
  • Solid Aluminum Heatsink Housings
  • High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
  • Adjustable Surface or Bracket Mounts
  • Remote Control Wiring Harness For Easier Installation
  • Remote Can Attach to a Keychain or Any Flat Surface