Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Add me in. Thanks for supporting the forums, especially during these times! Would really enjoy trying these out on the XP1000!

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
I would love to test some lights! I have had various 4” cube lights from the popular brands but even the ones with a 2 year warranty get the guts rattled out of them within a few years.
My Scrammy is going to get a big refresh soon and some bling on the bumper would be the cherry on top.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
3,203 Posts
Old509 "I would love to test some lights! I have had various 4” cube lights from the popular brands but even the ones with a 2 year warranty get the guts rattled out of them within a few years." Did you take driving lessons from the Polish Prince?
1609275133533.gif

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts

What can I say, there are places I go where others don’t follow!
It’s probably more due to the old, lower travel struts my ‘99 has....and that i could still hang with Tom in the tight trails.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts

What can I say, there are places I go where others don’t follow!
It’s probably more due to the old, lower travel struts my ‘99 has....and that i could still hang with Tom in the tight trails.
now I need new wheels 4 tight trails, and hang some balls around to keep up with you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I really would like to give these away as soon as I possible. Hmmm...What is the easiest way to attract attention on this forum? I was hoping that giving something for free would do the trick, but I think I'll need to get more creative...I'm open to suggestions.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Um...maybe lower the required number? Relaxing standards is a favorite approach for politics, education, industry and social tinkering to low numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
I think outside of the core group, others only use the forum as a resource when they have problems, and don’t browse around much. They would rather be on the trail or are occupied with life.

Reactions: Sprotsman

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
I think outside of the core group, others only use the forum as a resource when they have problems, and don’t browse around much. They would rather be on the trail or are occupied with life.
Paying attention to this site is informative and keeps you ahead of the curve for problems.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts