Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Wanting to do a few mods to my machine. I have a 2012 Polaris 850 XP. One of the things I was looking at are the cube LED pods for a headlight replacement. I have a couple of questions regarding this topic.

1. Where can I find a LED headlight pod adapter kit? All of the online stores seem shady or are WAY overpriced.
2. Is there a kit for the upper headlight pod?
3. Has anyone done this already and is it worth it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Why not wire the lights into the high beam wire so that all 3 light come on at once. If you check 2 of those light only draw about 1.7 amps each. The headlight has a 20 amp fuse.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Wanting to do a few mods to my machine. I have a 2012 Polaris 850 XP. One of the things I was looking at are the cube LED pods for a headlight replacement. I have a couple of questions regarding this topic.

1. Where can I find a LED headlight pod adapter kit? All of the online stores seem shady or are WAY overpriced.
2. Is there a kit for the upper headlight pod?
3. Has anyone done this already and is it worth it?

Thanks!
Yeah, I saw kits and compatibility, etc. That just confused me so I just took the simple advice I found on here: Pull the stock bulbs you want to replace and run their part numbers on https://www.superbrightleds.com. Bingo, done. Prices were reasonable, shipping times fast and the replacements for pod and headlights and brakelights all worked fine.

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts