Polaris ATV Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 1336 Posts

Registered
Agree, the only people that don't like power steering is the one's that don't have it!
不不 This was new first atv... My first "new toy" ever.. Always bought used.. So Imo anything new would be good enough.. However bar whip is real.. Lol.. And in the tight technical trails it gets very tiring.. I didn't realize til my son and brother bought new atvs with power, and now I will never buy another without it!!

Registered
Hi all. Here is my 21 trail edition. I beat the living hell out of it and even with a passenger on most of the time its held up well. Ive got 120# and 150# springs arriving Tuesday so that should help the undercarriage. When these tires are smoked Ill go to 27s with beadlocks and a clutch kit. View attachment 157422
What brand is the passenger seat? How does your passenger like it? Been thinking about getting one for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
What brand is the passenger seat? How does your passenger like it? Been thinking about getting one for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its a kimpex nomad with the heated grips. she loves it but her feet dont touch the floor anymore. Without the seat part on, her arms are up too high so we need to use the cushion. Im looking into the fender protectors from quad boss and the foot pegs now. some say that you can get the ones from a 17+ 850 and they fit with some tweaking.

Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium

Registered
Looks good!
Post up your dyno findings. I'd be really interested to see what you learn

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Ive done this with my 850 years ago. It was choked up by the snorkels and ran rich. Ill try to free up exhaust and intake first to cure. If it doesnt work Ill get a dyno tune. I will post findings

1301 - 1320 of 1336 Posts