Polaris ATV Forum banner

281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
image.jpeg

Sassy a German Shepard/Rot mix. We had her for 16 wonderful years. RIP sweetheart! Hank is a big ole goofy lovable yellow lab. He's 7 years old now.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My buddy, Beau. 4 mo old and already weighs 38lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Best thread ever! Angels with fur I call them.
Started at the beginning, some pics and stories had me laughing out loud. Some dogs know when the camera is turned on.

Some pics and related stories broke my heart . . . and then I got a piece of dust in my eye, yeah it was a piece of dust. . . .:puppy_dog_eyes:

We currently have 4 dogs and 3 cats, we (all pet owners) enter an agreement when we become a pets 'person', that agreement is to love them and do right by them, all the while knowing that we will out live them. Sometimes goodbyes are beautiful, sometimes they are never made right and we carry a scar.

My avatar pic is Darla our Blue Heeler who has left a scar, she was incredible, bottom rung of the pack, and she knew it, loved it and honored the position. Oh the stories I could tell.

Here is a pic of Lucy (our first dog) and Darla.
The Thelma and Louise pose.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Our current pack, not the best pic as I currently am stuck with an iPad. They are all black and white, it just happened that way, they picked us.

Left to right:
Edgar - 1 year old Great Dane mix, super mellow for a 90lbs pup.
Olive - 3 year old Old English Sheep / Pit Bull mix, the world is her cafeteria.
Jaco - 15 year old Cocker/ Golden Retriever mix, best frog hunter ever. His hips are slowing him down but ant-inflammatory herbs, adjustments and occasional acupuncture has kept him the boss (he is the only remaking dog from our original pack - Lucy, Jaco and Darla).
Fiona - 4 year old Border Collie/ Pointer, she came from an over crowded shelter and has a few interesting habits. She was blessed with having Darla as a big sister, she learned some VERY good traits from her.

And between them all is the best Mama in the world - our animals are spoiled rotten.

Thumbnail is rotated, if you click it it straightens out. . . .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Goes with me EVERYWHERE! On the ATV, on my lap!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Even pees on the fire hydrant like the big dogs!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
House full of girls, here's my two boys.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Carson is my 6-year old Bernese Mountain Dog. Very aloof of everyone except me, my wife, and my wife's sister. Doesn't matter how much time someone spends with him, he's just not going to like 'em very much. It's just the way he is. Most loyal dog I've ever seen.

Attachments

281 - 291 of 291 Posts