Polaris ATV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Yes isnt it! And to add insult to injury, I got one of those flashy mailers from Polaris last week with "exciting" new products and there, lo and behold, was a rear cargo box for the 2017 1000XP Touring. It was of course, HUGE, WAY over priced and probably over-engineered. But, holding out hope, I plugged the product number into the Parts & Accessories area of their website and......wait for it......"Product Not Found." Thanks again Polaris.

So...we're back to my Hillbilly Cargo Box Solution. Look it up on here. Total cost: Less than 10 bucks.
Oh really? Can you PM me that part number? Thanks
No, sorry. When I got that error message on the Polaris website, I tore the pamphlet up and threw it in the garbage.:sad
Oh bummer! I guess the hunt is on...

·
Registered
204 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1508209042.010624.jpg here is my new 18 1000 and my wife’s 17 850. Just picked them up today. The last quad I had was an 09 850xp when they first came out but I had to sell it in 2010. Very excited to hit the trails again!
And WOW!!!!!!!! Is the 1000 FAST!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here is my ride, I have been on this forum for a while now but it has takin me a while to get some pics loaded up.

The first pics of many, I just got a new set of tires for the Beast, I went with the
Interco Swamper Vampire II, (28x11x14 rear 28x9x14 front) I love the looks of them and cant wait to take them out to the trail, I found an awesome deal on Ebay, couldn't pass them up.:devil

I hope the picture come through ok

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
My '17 1000 after the hangover scramble race at the washougal mx park on new years day. Took 2nd in my first ever race. Time for a tear down and detail so she's ready for the new year!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 237 Posts