Polaris ATV Forum banner

161 - 180 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
^ maybe invest in a helmet.
maybe... I have one.
maybe... that picture was from a safety video shoot I was doing for work.
maybe try not sounding like a passive aggressive teenager.

·
Registered
120 Posts
IMG_20170107_204725_721.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts

2" Wheel spacers (x4) and fender kit

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
My 1000 spacers on springs running 30s
Do those tires have a directional tread pattern and are they on backwards? Need to be swapped side to side? Maybe just the image.

·
Registered
41 Posts
^ maybe invest in a helmet.
maybe... I have one.
maybe... that picture was from a safety video shoot I was doing for work.
maybe try not sounding like a passive aggressive teenager.
Let me guess.....In your safety video, you were demonstrating what not to do?:big-grin

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks great Boulder! I can't believe they still put those crappy OEM tires on there. They work fine until they don't... Kenda Bearclaw HTRs will solve that.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
It's really upsetting that we spend $12,000 dollars on a machine and we have to resort to a milk crate on the back for storage!

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's really upsetting that we spend $12,000 dollars on a machine and we have to resort to a milk crate on the back for storage!
Yes isnt it! And to add insult to injury, I got one of those flashy mailers from Polaris last week with "exciting" new products and there, lo and behold, was a rear cargo box for the 2017 1000XP Touring. It was of course, HUGE, WAY over priced and probably over-engineered. But, holding out hope, I plugged the product number into the Parts & Accessories area of their website and......wait for it......"Product Not Found." Thanks again Polaris.

So...we're back to my Hillbilly Cargo Box Solution. Look it up on here. Total cost: Less than 10 bucks.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Yes isnt it! And to add insult to injury, I got one of those flashy mailers from Polaris last week with "exciting" new products and there, lo and behold, was a rear cargo box for the 2017 1000XP Touring. It was of course, HUGE, WAY over priced and probably over-engineered. But, holding out hope, I plugged the product number into the Parts & Accessories area of their website and......wait for it......"Product Not Found." Thanks again Polaris.

So...we're back to my Hillbilly Cargo Box Solution. Look it up on here. Total cost: Less than 10 bucks.
Oh really? Can you PM me that part number? Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts

Oh really? Can you PM me that part number? Thanks
No, sorry. When I got that error message on the Polaris website, I tore the pamphlet up and threw it in the garbage.:sad

161 - 180 of 239 Posts