1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
563 Posts
You might send them an email asking which models need to be shaved.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I've hav'nt used the spacers...but i look at the instructions and it does'nt look hard at all....just take your time and go slow,i'm sure they work....as for caster....you won't affect the caster unless you bent something on the strut or arms...taking alittle material off the strut at the meatiest part is'nt going to hurt it..your only taking enough off so the sleeve can slip down on the spring stops .Muddie49

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the manufacture and they said that i would have to shave my strut housing. This might be a project after my worantee is up.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Chris...i just lifted My sportsman up about 2 inches...with the ez install kit..it took me about 2 hours slowly and it turned out pretty good....the rides alittle different on hard surfaces, but in the woods and mudd about the same...here's what it looked like...MUDDIE49

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Chris here's a update picture with the lift and new tires and wheels...MUDDIE49!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks very nice! Well i lifted my quad. i did it the cheap way and made the parts my self using ( scrap ) from work! Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey looks pretty good...I like your idea on the bottom of the struts....Did you measure it and see what you have?...Muddie49

1 - 9 of 9 Posts