Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a 2021 570 premium. I want to mount light bar on the front bumper. I have been looking at light bars on Amazon and the the ones on the Polairs website. Would you all give me some thoughts on a good brand to look at. Bright, Rugged and long lasting. I measured the space and I think I can fit 12 inch one in the spot. Thanks in advance.

Registered
IMO its not worth going with the high end bars anymore .Just follow the reviews,Plenty of good CHEAP light bars to choose from on amazon
I have Nilights ,Kawells and a couple other cheap ones.Also have a 10" Black Oak.No issues whatsoever with Nilights ,Kawells or Black oak. .And I just hooked up a 31" single row Angel ma to the 850 to replace the Higher end 10" Black Oak with 5w chips= 100w (I forget what i paid $250+??) .The only reason Im replacing it is I wanted to get the bar higher on the bumper and a wider spread. Never heard of Angel ma till a few weeks ago but with amazons return policy,we'll see how it holds up. So far I like it ,the day it got here i tightened up the screws & threw it in a tub for the day,After that I wired it to a battery and it pulled 12.2 amps which is close enough to the advertised 150w. Got it mounted on top of the guru bumper and its a perfect fit and it also has the 5d lens which I was looking for 馃憤
So IMO the high priced bars are not worth it anymore

Premium Member
19鈥 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
IMO its not worth going with the high end bars anymore .Just follow the reviews,Plenty of good CHEAP light bars to choose from on amazon
I have Nilights ,Kawells and a couple other cheap ones.Also have a 10" Black Oak.No issues whatsoever with Nilights ,Kawells or Black oak. .And I just hooked up a 31" single row Angel ma to the 850 to replace the Higher end 10" Black Oak with 5w chips= 100w (I forget what i paid $250+??) .The only reason Im replacing it is I wanted to get the bar higher on the bumper and a wider spread. Never heard of Angel ma till a few weeks ago but with amazons return policy,we'll see how it holds up. So far I like it ,the day it got here i tightened up the screws & threw it in a tub for the day,After that I wired it to a battery and it pulled 12.2 amps which is close enough to the advertised 150w. Got it mounted on top of the guru bumper and its a perfect fit and it also has the 5d lens which I was looking for 馃憤
So IMO the high priced bars are not worth it anymore
^^ Exactly what Duse said, I did the same, a rock can bust out your high end $300 light bar same as the Nilight鈥..which is what I used to, 35$ for the light with harness, if it ever brakes $24 for a new light bar only.

Registered
I own 3 of these on my (3) 4-wheelers. 3 Years now and no issues at all. It's everything you want - Amazon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts