Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am actually a bit sad that they did not update the front ends on the 850/1000 touring to match the 1-ups. I would have upgraded for myself and my wife for that.

Also, looks like the 570EPS/SP line remain unchanged.

Guess I am also going to hold onto my 2015 570SP longer.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Personally, I'm pretty disappointed. They are going to lose my business next year if they don't put some actual quality parts on the Scrambler for the price you pay. For $1200 over the Scrambler I can get full wrap hand guards, ITP Terracross tires, beadlocks, skids, aluminum front bumper with integrated bash plate, Fox Podium 1.5 shocks (that are fully adjustable), separated front and rear brakes and aluminum pegs. Also, with the Scrambler color change this year the Can Am looks way better.

Reactions: TheStatelineATV

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Did they update the front diff on the 1000 as well as the 850? I thought that was the one having all the problems.

I wonder what kind of rebates will be out on the 2017s and if it is possible to get that update done if you buy a 17....??

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Did they update the front diff on the 1000 as well as the 850? I thought that was the one having all the problems.

I wonder what kind of rebates will be out on the 2017s and if it is possible to get that update done if you buy a 17....??
I didn't see where they updated the whole front diff, only the pinion cover on the 850 and 1000.

The Scrambler doesn't even get the new pinion cover, just stronger half shafts.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts