Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas an ladies well got the top end off saved by the bell again I think it seems it was the piston skirt that broke now just need to find out what caused that to happen if any of ya have ever had this hapen let me know as I said earlier I am new to quad bikes but been around an worked on several other small engine toys sleds bikes ect an never seen the the side of a piston shatter the way this seems to look its as if some one took a hammer to it oh ya was gonna ask any of you in the brainerd lakes area ? I dont really have anyone here to ride with when it comes to quads an I feel weird askin the clubs around here they all ride new quads an well mine is an older model lol hope to hear from some of ya soon .

·
Registered
527 Posts
What machine do you have? I have a cabin up in Aitkin and go up there alot and ride, and for some reason in between blasting mud holes I always end up on the Soo Line trail with the throttle taped wide open. We will have to go kick up some dirt some time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was riding a 91 polaris trail boss 350l but the piston blew apart an now I am pickin all the little peices out the case an hopen I didnt crack the case gonna be a couple weeks before I am back up an riding so lets keep our fingers crossed cause finding parts for this machine is quite the challenge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts