Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
latebird: actually I could not believe it when he said $100 for the bill. He had been calling me every two to three weeks letting me know man I'm still on it and thank you so much for your patience. He said I'm real hard headed I've got to find out what is causing this problem, this is really not normal for the Polaris I work on that I can't find the problem right away.. Maybe my bike was the beta tester lol.

I had the wife ready with smelling sauce just waiting on that call from him saying that it's going to cost you your first born child to fix this thing. I surely hope it is fixed for good myself, and even the mechanic told me I hope I don't see you again with this particular bike. He is a super nice guy and I believe very honest man.

He is located in the North Texas area north of Dallas for any of you guys in the area looking for a good honest ATV mechanic. JC Cycles in Celina,Tx.

Tony

·
9,843 Posts
Uhh… you need to put at least another $25 in his hand if not $50. He went over and above to find the problem and you'd be well advised to make him one of your best friends if you're gonna ride an older Polaris. It'll be some of the best money you'll ever invest. (y)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Uhh… you need to put at least another $25 in his hand if not $50. He went over and above to find the problem and you'd be well advised to make him one of your best friends if you're gonna ride an older Polaris. It'll be some of the best money you'll ever invest. (y)
I agree. If someone does great work for you, tip them well. In this case a $50 tip is incredibly reasonable for all the work he did. Heck throw in a case of beer too and you will really stand out compared to his other customers. i.e. more priority. You do that and he will really take care of you in the future.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts