Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent appreciation threads I've seen pop up on me, it just hit me. You all are the reason things have started off so well for me with the QSC kits that have jump started things for me in the last 9 months. So, being it's tax season, and many of you are chomping at the bit to spend that well deserved tax return on something for your ATV, I thought a little giveaway would be in order. So, time to give away a couple clutch kits!

2 ways to win here.

First, go to my facebook page (RVS Performance) and like it, tell your friends and family to do the same. When we get to 550 likes we will randomly pick a winner to receive a free clutch kit for the machine of their choice. Polaris or Can-am. (I know, but some of you are closet can-am owners or have friends with them too.)

Second, buy a clutch kit.

Anyone who has purchased since Feb 1st this year through April 30th will be eligible for a drawing to have their full purchase price refunded.

Just a way to thank you all for the support you've given me! :fest06:

For those that already have a kit and don't need another, we can do an equivalent item like a tuner or some Kolpin gear instead.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Awesome idea Ryan...... Liked! :D

Sometime I hope to meet up with you on a summer ride and see/feel what a clutch kit can do for the 800. The 400 needs one in my opinion, compared to the 800. But since I'm already impressed with the 800.... I wonder how much further I could stretch my grin! :D

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Awesome promotion...liked

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome Ryan, thank you and really appreciate the help you've given me so far!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Liked! Hopefully I can get a clutch kit and fuel programmer

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I love giveaways!

Liked before but now i really Like!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good to hear the biz is booming Ryan! I cant say enuff about the phone support...idk how many times i had to call him with simple questions(NOT product issues), answered them all and even taught me a few things along the way. Kudos to Ryan @ RVSPerformance.com!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Liked, now I need to get my clutch kit on order, LOL... I will PM you..

·
Registered
460 Posts
Liked! Good idea Ryan.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Liked, I will be purchasing a kit in the next couple of weeks, I will hit you up then.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Crap, I purchased mine on Jan 20th, 2014!!! I haven't installed it yet, that count for anything, lol?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Darn i missed the cut off also and i dont have a facebook so im at a loss any other way to enter? its Tony from WI i just ordered my kit and been bothering ya with calls lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
Awesome idea Ryan...... Liked! :D

Sometime I hope to meet up with you on a summer ride and see/feel what a clutch kit can do for the 800. The 400 needs one in my opinion, compared to the 800. But since I'm already impressed with the 800.... I wonder how much further I could stretch my grin! :D
MustBeNice that little 400 will enjoy a clutch kit. Mine is the smaller engine 425cc added the EBS clutches and Adam and QSC made a world of difference. Sorry Ryan I bought it a few weeks before you started selling them....lol I have only read good reports about Ridinagain.That kit will add a smile to whoever is riding the 400 also.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Very cool
very cool

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Liked!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts