Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a decent picture of their lock & ride cargo bag, the one made for the Scrambler? The picture on the Polaris website sucks and I'd like to see more before I spend the money. Thanks

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I dont know the line for scramblers so well///

This is a Sportsmans box if it helps.

CW

·
Registered
209 Posts
The bag isn't exactly water proof I gave mine a few coats of "camp dry" and that helped a lot! But it's a great little bag that fits the contours of the rack perfectly and actually holds a good bit of gear in it!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wouldn't buy it again if I had the chance. The zipper sucks, any hint of dirt and it stops working. I'm planning on selling mine and getting the OGIO Burro bag with the additional rack needed.

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is the bag I want. I might get it to see if I have to get the accessory rack.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm thinking if its not too big based off the dimensions listed for it, I might put a hard base in the bottom and mount it with L&R clips on the inside, therefore eliminating the need for the accessory rack.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yea sometimes those straps rip right off even under lighter loads. Our koplin did.

Isn't there something you can use to lube stubborn zippers ? I read once that bar soap helps.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That is a sweet bag SnotRkt! I sprayed some wd-40 on the zippers and that helped a lot! But if you cover the bag in mud the zippers can be a bitch!

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
The bag attaches with lock and ride anchors to the existing holes on the rack similar to the anchors on your front rack! I use the kolpin anchors on mine there better than polaris's

·
Registered
294 Posts
I had mine on for one ride then threw it in the trash. 175 bucks wasted. I liked the design and all it would have been handy but its made of crap and the bottoms water proof and the top isnt

·
Registered
150 Posts
I used some spray on dry silicone on the zippers and tracks, rubbed it in good, worked like a champ. Reduced most of the sticking zipper problems.

The camp dry spray on the entire bag worked good too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Snotrkt, did you ever try out the Burro bag. I have to have a bag and the polaris one seems sketchy. Would love the burrow but hope I don't have to buy the extra rack as we'll.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What extra rack are you talking about RichV

1 - 20 of 24 Posts