Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a four wheeler that is under 2,000$ i know it might be hard to find but if it needs work that okay too... doesn't have to be perfect im looking for at least a 4x4 350-750 I live in Ellsworth Maine....

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am looking for a four wheeler that is under 2,000$ i know it might be hard to find but if it needs work that okay too... doesn't have to be perfect im looking for at least a 4x4 350-750 I live in Ellsworth Maine....
Not being a :asshole:Good Luck for a 4x4 for that $$$. Especially in this season W/all the snow in the NE. If you find one I would believe it will need a substantial amount of work i.e. $$$. JMHO. Again Good luck & hope you find 1!!:beerchug:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just bought my first wheeler and I saw a couple early 1980's three wheelers for a grand. Maybe I saw something around 2k that was in rough shape. and really old. These things seem to hit a floor and stay there for a long time.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Your best bet will be checking your local Craig's List ads..... or checking at local small engine mechanics shops.

·
Registered
99 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts