Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddies and I live in CT but are planning a trip to go riding....

A few weeks ago we went to Lost Trails in PA and weren't terribly thrilled. Hoping to find something in the Massachusetts/Southern NH/Southern VT area that doesn't require registration.

Any thoughts?

Would be willing to meet up with anybody going out....we have two quads and two dirt bikes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You can ride either Little Monadnock trails or Pisgah state park/tri state trails, both have great trails and a mix of terrain.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can ride either Little Monadnock trails or Pisgah state park/tri state trails, both have great trails and a mix of terrain.
Pisgah is just over 2 hours from me....looks like we might try that out based on your recommendation.

Am I ok to to on the trails without registration? Looks like the park is unmanned according to the website.

Thanks!

Greg

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would be careful on being unregistered the fish cops can and do patrol randomly. I sent you a Pm reply.

Pisgah is just over 2 hours from me....looks like we might try that out based on your recommendation.

Am I ok to to on the trails without registration? Looks like the park is unmanned according to the website.

Thanks!

Greg

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have a place in mass you can ride its a blast but not "legal" however only once in the 10 years ive ridden there did we ever have any issue and it was a $50 trespassing thing but we where on a land owners land so he let it go. cops where not happy

·
Registered
101 Posts
We ended up going to Little Monadnock and explorered some new stuff, I left early with 28 miles and they both had an adventure to say the least but fun none the less:veryhappy:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lewis County (tug hill) in New york is fun. Need to purchase a pass and be reg. and insured. If you go more than once its worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts