Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and thank you in advance for any help. I'm new to the ATV world and having a blast on my 2013 Sportsman XP® 850 H.O. EPS. After this weekend's ride I managed to produce two thumb nail size cracks in the inner rim area of both my rear wheels of my ATV. (Creek riding in gravel.) I would like to go with replacing just the rear wheels and putting the stock tires back on. (26 x 10-14; 489 II)
After googling several sites I'm finding it difficult to locate a set that I believe would work along with understanding the offset match. Would I be better in the long run just forgetting the stock tires? (33hrs of use.) And going with a new set?
My riding is general for now. Not diving off into pools of mud or swamps yet. Just would like to keep it simple for now as I'm learning to ride.
Thanks again for your knowledge!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Call them and talk to Thor. He knows more about them than I would. They test the products they sell and he'll be able to answer any question you have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The only 2 aftermarket wheels you can get with the 6+1 offset is the STI HD2 and HD3. I got mine from pureoffroad.com, they had the best price. You can probably get a set of 4 for the same price as 2 factory polaris wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts