Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals Im looking to buy a new set of black plastics for my 03 pred and I was wondering if anyone knows any sites that are reasonably priced and are good quality. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
39 Posts
If your going for new honestly their not going to be cheap any way you look at it i know maier makes cheaper sets. Your still looking at like 400 for front and rear plastic

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Motosport.com, sponsor here. They did well by a member here recently while doing a rebuild. They were the only one out of about 6 online retailers that were helpful.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I knew it was going to be around 400-500 bucks but some sites are 600-700 for the same product...thanks for the help and I will check out that site thanks :fest06:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I dont know if i would go with maier first. I ordered oem for about the same price and no fitment required but unlike maier (maier has some cheap $16 one) you need the vent cover which is like $75 more which the front set is $210 then vent cover your looking at $285. I ordered mine from polaris parts house which i think their a middle man but hey they got it in fairly quick as far as stickers on it just the warning sticker and another were on it no emblem.

Maier ebay,
POLARIS PREDATOR 500 FENDERS PLASTIC PLASTICS ANY COLOR | eBay
cheapest set ive found so far

1 - 5 of 5 Posts