Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in TN/ right on the line of Alabama. I'm looking for people to ride with in the north Alabama area. I live in park city TN. Anyone fairly close to those areas looking for someone to ride with would be great!!! Thanks all have a great night

The Enforcer

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No takers lol! I hope to hear from some folks, if not here is there a better site or forum for this?

The Enforcer

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Patience grass hopper.

Not everyone on here checks the threads EVERY hour.

put this thread in the regional specific section further down the main forum page and you'll probably get more responses. just a thought.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I would have responded but as I am about 1500 miles away I didn't think it would be that much help for you. This is far and away the best Polaris/quad site I have been to as far as help and friendliness. A bunch of us are getting together in June in Minnesota if you want to go for a road trip.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'm with InRBigness..... I'm a bit far away (MN) to come and play. But anytime you want to ride, come on up!

Try Google searching for ATV Clubs in your area and try a Region Thread on here!! :fing02:

I Googled my area one day and found I had 2 different atv clubs within a 50 mile drive..... who knew!

Ask around at your local dealer..... they usually are "in the know" of group rides and more.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
978 Posts
x2 what both of them said. June is gonna be a great time here in MN load up the wheeler and get up here for the polaris forum ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
now that would be fun. to bad my wife would kill me if I loaded up for a 3 day drive and didn't take her and the kids with me...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys I appreciate the feedback. I'm sorry I was a little persistent, just ready to get out with some folks!!!!!! I'll repost in the other section. I would love the ride in MN I'm sure. Who knows its a little ways away maybe I can make the trip. Thanks again everyone

The Enforcer

·
Registered
978 Posts
make it happen bigbore!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
now that would be fun. to bad my wife would kill me if I loaded up for a 3 day drive and didn't take her and the kids with me...
They are welcome to ride as well.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
They are welcome to ride as well.
I'm sure they are, but with three kids and two quads that are ours (one of which is a kid quad)

It makes it difficult to do family trips at the moment.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Well then, Buy another..... you can make more money, they print it everyday! :D

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts