Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to put twin yoshi's on my scrambler 850, but before i make a y-pipe, i want to see if anyone knows where to get one from a 1000.

·
Registered
325 Posts
It's not a y-pipe, check the parts fiche, the pipe for the left-hand muffler comes out of the right-hand muffler. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
It's not a y-pipe, check the parts fiche, the pipe for the left-hand muffler comes out of the right-hand muffler. Craziest thing I've ever seen.[/QUOTE

That is crazy...I wonder if aftermarket companies are even going to mess with doing a dual exhaust like that?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Hopefully, if the aftermarket does end up offering duals, they will make it the traditional 2-1-2.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I do hope they make a true dual kit, cause the duals look bad ass and it's one of the reasons I bought it. I know at least 1 company already has a single for the 1k and I think QSC will have one soon as well. I truly love more HP but hope I can get more HP with a dual light weight system instead of a single

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
This also explains why one of my cans is a little more discolored than the other...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
that is certainly different. I thought they would have been duals from the headers all the way back (like muxxy duals on a brute for instance)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts