Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! Just picked up a 2013 sportsman 500 to mainly use for hunting but am wanting to do some trail riding with it also. I have a general knowledge about most of the places around here (haven't ridden them yet though) but looking for some people to ride with. I grew up in East TN so used to riding Windrock mainly, but living in Memphis right now for grad school. Don't care to drive a couple hours either so if anybody needs an extra riding partner let me know!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey man, where in west Tennessee? I know a couple of spots in North Mississippi and one just a bit north of the state line in Tennessee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but where exactly are you referring to? I am just north of Memphis, and would really like somewhere new to go. I have been to Natchez Trace (exit 116 on I-40), a bunch of times and would like to find something new. Oh, and I have been to Covington Pike also.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but where exactly are you referring to? I am just north of Memphis, and would really like somewhere new to go. I have been to Natchez Trace (exit 116 on I-40), a bunch of times and would like to find something new. Oh, and I have been to Covington Pike also.

Sugar Creek on Mississippi River west of Covington. Bikini Bottoms in Dyersburg. Turkey Creek at Land Between the Lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Down in Mississippi, you can ride at the park in Pontotoc, some pretty good stuff last time I was there. You will pass by a Mexican buffet on the way there, but don't stop until you are done riding. Trust me

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Come on up to Michigan!

Down in Mississippi, you can ride at the park in Pontotoc, some pretty good stuff last time I was there. You will pass by a Mexican buffet on the way there, but don't stop until you are done riding. Trust me

Millions of miles of trails up here, just waiting to be ridden on!

Attachments

·
Registered
777 Posts

That doesn’t look like Pontotoc Mississippi to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts

Man I would love to get up there and ride, but that's along haul for me.

·
Registered
110 Posts

I was talking to a guy about riding somewhere called Potts Camp... he said the oil pipeline goes through there. Talked about how many miles it goes

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah that's called the Rose City Oil fields, hills, runs for many miles! Great hill climbs as well! So many miles of trails, around half the state, and UP! Great Lakes State, Winter, Water, Wonderland!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts