Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for a full set of 4 stock sportsman xp wheels/tires. I prefer the aluminum wheels. Let me know what you have! Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have a set of stock tires I just pulled off my 2013 500HO Sportsman with only 80 actual miles on them. I only road the ATV around my 8 acres easy to break it in. I'd be happy send you a picture.
Hello, I am looking for a full set of 4 stock sportsman xp wheels/tires. I prefer the aluminum wheels. Let me know what you have! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of stock tires I just pulled off my 2013 500HO Sportsman with only 80 actual miles on them. I only road the ATV around my 8 acres easy to break it in. I'd be happy send you a picture.
Hey there. I am looking for 14" wheels off a sportsman 550/850 xp. Your 12" wheels from the 500 wont fit mine, but thanks for the offer! good luck selling.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No problem, hope someone out there can help ya out.....
Hey there. I am looking for 14" wheels off a sportsman 550/850 xp. Your 12" wheels from the 500 wont fit mine, but thanks for the offer! good luck selling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts