Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add something for music but I have no idea what I want. I do know that I don't want one of those tubes that mount on the front rack because I don't have the room. I was wandering what some of y'all may have installed. I thought about going the Ipod route but I'm not sure. I just want to listen to some tunes while I'm riding the trails. Pictures would be a plus if you have any. Thanks in advance for any help y'all may be able to give me.

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Jukebox huh? Definitely won't fit on your front rack. Might need a trailer. :veryhappy:
You know what would really set that trailer off? Matching Brazilian cherry bumpers on the trailer, and front and rear of the quad. If only we knew someone who was going to make some?

no tunes on the trails for me. but to each their own.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is what I use. Homemade or you can find on the net.
200 watt ipod amp n speakers from Amazon, 30 amp hour battery from
Amazon, 10 watt solar panel is oppitional. Has a 12 volt outlet to
keep phone or ipod charged. Booms out the tunes. You can make them smaller.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/glngib/EE8E41C1-68D9-4F62-9AF7-6B0D7169E21A_zpsiwxgjzzi.jpg
I thought about something like this but I dont have room for anything like that. I have a large Kolpin box on the rear rack and my cooler for "adult" beverages is on the front rack.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just use my phone with Siriusxm app with blue tooth head phones. Haven't been out on any trails with it yet so I'm not sure how reception will be. Works great while I'm plowing snow. I know I tried the Tune IT app on old phone in Iron CO Wisc 2 years ago and reception was a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts