Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking for a good deal on a 700 or 800. I will take a 500 for a really good deal though, and would consider a 400 for the deal of the century as well. The newer the better of course, really would like an 05 or newer, but all are considered.

If it comes with winch and/or plow that goes to front of line. I will be using it to plow with. Also prefer if it has a title, but if price well reflects any issues including lost title I will consider all. Machines that need some work are ok too, as long as you're honest with me about it I'm ok with it. Not looking for a project though.

Text me with what you have at 814-366-7222 at anytime at all, PM is fine too, but No calls please! Please include a pic, year, miles/hours, condition, what accessories it has, and your very very very rock bottom price. I have some cash but again, I am looking for a good deal not a price of a new unit.

I am located in Bradford, Pa 16701. Its in north west PA. I will do some traveling, within reason.

I greatly prefer a Sportsman but I may consider other 4x4's as well for a great deal, such as a King quad, vinson, grizzly, brute force, foreman, rincon, etc etc etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I picked up a low mileage 2006 sportsman 800 for 2900.

I am also looking for another one now though.

Need one for at work. Looking for a 700 or preferably an 800 with winch and plow. Also, it must have title. Within a few hundred miles of us. Anyone have a good deal?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Really looking for a good deal on a 700 or 800. I will take a 500 for a really good deal though, and would consider a 400 for the deal of the century as well. The newer the better of course, really would like an 05 or newer, but all are considered.

If it comes with winch and/or plow that goes to front of line. I will be using it to plow with. Also prefer if it has a title, but if price well reflects any issues including lost title I will consider all. Machines that need some work are ok too, as long as you're honest with me about it I'm ok with it. Not looking for a project though.

Text me with what you have at 814-366-7222 at anytime at all, PM is fine too, but No calls please! Please include a pic, year, miles/hours, condition, what accessories it has, and your very very very rock bottom price. I have some cash but again, I am looking for a good deal not a price of a new unit.

I am located in Bradford, Pa 16701. Its in north west PA. I will do some traveling, within reason.

I greatly prefer a Sportsman but I may consider other 4x4's as well for a great deal, such as a King quad, vinson, grizzly, brute force, foreman, rincon, etc etc etc.

Thanks!
classic post- isnt everyone looking for "a good deal" "a really good deal" and "deal of the century" lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Obviously they are out there. Low mileage 06 800 for $2,900. I bought a 2010 550 X2 with 115 hours for $3,700.
Its always a laugh to see a craigslist add for a 2001 sportsman 500 for $3995.00. Then I click on the listing to see that it is a project, lol. Polaris atv's do hold there value but some people take it to the max. If an atv is used then the value goes way down in my book. I dont care what mods you have. I can buy a new polaris for 6k easy. So why would I spend almost 4k for something that is ten years old.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Obviously they are out there. Low mileage 06 800 for $2,900. I bought a 2010 550 X2 with 115 hours for $3,700.
Its always a laugh to see a craigslist add for a 2001 sportsman 500 for $3995.00. Then I click on the listing to see that it is a project, lol. Polaris atv's do hold there value but some people take it to the max. If an atv is used then the value goes way down in my book. I dont care what mods you have. I can buy a new polaris for 6k easy. So why would I spend almost 4k for something that is ten years old.
I saw some 800"s on quadhunter for $6500 or more & they were 06 & 07 models. Some had accessories but man thought the prices were crazy.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I saw some 800"s on quadhunter for $6500 or more & they were 06 & 07 models. Some had accessories but man thought the prices were crazy.
I bought a new 2012 500HO for $5600 OTD.
I couldn't see spending more than $2000 for a used ATV that had god knows what wrong with it because the PO flogged it like a redheaded stepchild.
What I found for $3500 or just under was rode hard and put away wet.
Are people really paying those prices for someone else's beat to hell bikes?

From orbit via Android.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.