Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good dealership? I'm looking to get a camo sportsman 550. 2013-14.
Or....... Anyone selling?
I'm near Syracuse NY.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Your local dealer is the best place to start. Biggest reason is they are close if you need warranty work. Plus i believe you should support your local economy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your local dealer is the best place to start. Biggest reason is they are close if you need warranty work. Plus i believe you should support your local economy.

Very good point. I just don't ever want to pay top dollar for.......... well, anything.
Yea, I'm pretty cheap.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Turns out the closest to my house was the best price. I pulled the trigger on a 2014 sportsman 550 browning last night.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Helsel Hardware in Altoona Pa .814 944 0371 Tell "Buck" (owner), Sam Dubs told you to call.

I know they are not that close but they may have a super unbeatable price that may be well worth the drive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Helsel Hardware in Altoona Pa .814 944 0371 Tell "Buck" (owner), Sam Dubs told you to call.

I know they are not that close but they may have a super unbeatable price that may be well worth the drive.

Oh well.
No regrets though.
Thanks Sam. I appreciate it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts