Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get new tires for my atv and I was looking at the Mud Lite 2’s. I was suggested that 27x9-14 and 27x11-14. I was planning to use the rims that came with the atv. Would they fit?

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Generally you should be able to go 1" bigger without interference so the 27" should fit the machine without a problem. Wheels that came on the machine will be fine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just got these 27” Bighorns put on yesterday. 14” rim. They seem to fit perfect and add a beefier look with the wider tires. Only thing I can gripe about is with the wider rear tire, and how the sway bar moves to the right, it’s about an 1” away from the tire.

·
9,236 Posts
I wanted to get new tires for my atv and I was looking at the Mud Lite 2’s. I was suggested that 27x9-14 and 27x11-14. I was planning to use the rims that came with the atv. Would they fit?
Yep, they'll fit and you'll need a set of fender flares to go with them.

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Here is a comparison of the OEM tires vs Kenda Bear Claws. Neither has air in them when picture was taken.

tires.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got these 27” Bighorns put on yesterday. 14” rim. They seem to fit perfect and add a beefier look with the wider tires. Only thing I can gripe about is with the wider rear tire, and how the sway bar moves to the right, it’s about an 1” away from the tire.
View attachment 136292
[/QUOTEdo
Here is a comparison of the OEM tires vs Kenda Bear Claws. Neither has air in them when picture was taken.

View attachment 136300
View attachment 136292
Im guessing mine would look similar, is your back tires rubbing any?

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
No rubbing at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts