·
Registered
978 Posts
good thread idea ive been thinking of adding the same

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The idea came to me when I was with the old boys and had no idea where I was and they were going off trees and the look of a trail. If I was by myself lord help me I would be the guy asking random people how to get to Maynooth with out getting shot by sleeping cousins.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Garmin Rino 520 it is also a radio and locater

Ram Mount.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Garmin has great quality GPS's with a nice selection of mounts. They are a bit more expensive but well worth the price. I have the GPS map76s which is about 10 years old and still works great and never had a problem.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Garmin Hcx with ram mount

·
Registered
322 Posts
Garmin is the only way to go for our sport. I have a Montana 600 and also use a Nexus 7" tablet in my RZR.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Garmin

I use a Garmin 550 Zumo on my ATV, car and motorcycle. Big screen , big buttons, model is a few years old , Has a good mounting bracket , uses the same for cycles and ATV. In the car can give voice turn by turn directions.

cb

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the Garmin Rino 655 with a RamMount. Even though somewhat expensive my buddy has one also and we are able to locate each other on the trail if separated. (he drives way faster than me). It is a gps, two way radio, camera. (still waiting to get a picture of "bigfoot" when riding the trails in northern minnesota :)) Anyway, it is a nice GPS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts