Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here and have been learking the last few weeks. I'm about to pull the trigger on a white 570 with EPS. Dealer quoted me $6800.00 out the door. This includes tax, dealer fees and registration in Wisconsin where I would mainly ride it. Does this seem fair? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and inputs.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
$600 under MSRP out the door is a fair price if you ask me. as MSRP doesn't include the dealer fees, or tax.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hell yea that's a good price. It seems like everyone on this forum is finding these deals except for me lolol

·
Registered
157 Posts
I paid $6725 out the door for my white EPS which included all fees but I idn't pay sales tax because I bought it in New Hampshire instead of Massachusetts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm about to pull the trigger on the same one and was quoted $7100. If they have more than one left, I would love to know which dealer offered you that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Bradley, no, they only have one with EPS. Are you getting yours at Neilsons? Mines from a dealer in Wisconsin.

Thanks everyone for your input. Looking to get it this week.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
They are flirting with $7,000 around me for 14's with eps.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Abernathy's is the largest volume dealer in the country in Union City TN. They are selling non EPS 570s for $4994! No freight or setup. I almost bought 2, but my wife decided she didn"t want one right now, so I picked up a 2012 850xp

I would make the trip to TN, best deal I found after calling over 30 dealers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts