Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,090 Posts
MNgatorhunt,

You did not mention what size you are looking for but We would recommend 3 tires that would fit your type of riding.

The Pit Bull Growler is made for the mud plus is an excellent all around tire:

Pit Bull Growler Uber XOR tires listed by size

The GBC Spartacus also a good choice:

GBC Motorsports Spartacus tires listed by size

And the GBC Grim Reaper:

GBC Motorsports Grim Reaper tires listed by size

They should all work well for you and the all have a comfortable ride.

Let us know is we can be of assistance.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discount tire-Can you guys get ITP tires?

·
Supporting Vendor
1,090 Posts
At this time 15 inch ATV tires are hard to come by. We can get the New Vision Outfitter tire. It would look awesome on the Vision Buckshot wheels.

Here is a photo I took of it at the Indy Power sports show.

* This tire is DOT approved for limited highway use.
* It features a 6 ply rated radial construction for excellent handling and a smooth ride

Fronts 26x9rx15 and Rears are 26x11Rx15

We would have to special order them for you but Vision has them in stock so we can get them in 7 to 10 days.

Please let us know if these would work for you.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Can you get kenda tires?

·
Registered
484 Posts
those tires behind the outter or whatever look to be alot more aggresive
15" tires look awesome but i think u might have screwed yourself when it comes to finding some decent tires

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Vision Trailfinder Radials now and after riding today I doubt I will be switching to anything else...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love them... I went everywhere that all my riding buddies went. They were all running Zillas. My only problem is I wish my machine sat up a little higher. I love the wide stance of the 15" wheels and like I said the Vision Trailfinder Radials are sweet, they literally climb like a mountain goat. I just wish I had more ground clearance...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love them... I went everywhere that all my riding buddies went. They were all running Zillas. My only problem is I wish my machine sat up a little higher. I love the wide stance of the 15" wheels and like I said the Vision Trailfinder Radials are sweet, they literally climb like a mountain goat. I just wish I had more ground clearance...
Do you have a picture of these wheels on your bike?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts