Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
That does look wide...... or is it an optical illusion because of the lack of fender coverage on the scrammy's?

What does it measure out to be? Is there room to go with a shallower offset?

Or just look at it this way..... the wider stance will give it a lower center of gravity! :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I got rid of my bad offset rims as quickly as I could. I hated them. Made me dirty just taking it off the trailer. Do t even ask how dirty they make you on the trails

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I want to see a video of you in the mud

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That does look wide...... or is it an optical illusion because of the lack of fender coverage on the scrammy's?

What does it measure out to be? Is there room to go with a shallower offset?

Or just look at it this way..... the wider stance will give it a lower center of gravity! :D
The back measure at 55 1/2"

·
Registered
993 Posts
Whatcha waiting for go get dirty!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
It depends on your riding style. If you like high speed drifting then that setup will be awsome! You also don't have to worry about flipping it sideways on hills.....

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Going to need the fender extenders PLUS some!

What offset are those?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not too bad. Nothing two sets of fender flares can't fix! But seriously, I like it but think its a bit to wide for me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You're supposed to get dirty on an ATV!! If you ain't gettin dirty you ain't doin it right!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
looks agrressive, adn i like it. but i ride 50" trails up here, and im not sure how much room you would have to make it between the posts. if thats of no concern, enjoy it! just remember you will need to keep and eye on wheel bearings and ball joints as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like he will have to add a sand and gravel permit with all the ground he will be moving! Wow! Love to see a vid of it in action!

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had my rims and this offset just plan on wearing rain gear in the mud and water lol. I just picked up my sti hd3 rims with a 6+1 offset gonna get my tires mounted today.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I like the width, like yasam said, it is really stable

1 - 20 of 21 Posts