Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I try to find a problem on my Polaris touring 500 EFI 2009. If I run my bike full throttle after 1 miles I am loosing power . I rebilt my 2 clutch spring bushing ...
I don`t have any start problem and if I drive at the same speed I don`t see the problem it is only at full throttle or if I clib a hill. Milage 9000 miles.Plug and air filter are new I did not see any wire broken. I went today in EFI Diagnostics and I found code 51 . Injector 1 Short Circuit to Ground or Short Circuit to Battery. Unplug battery still code 51. Do you think that could be my problem if yes code 51 is it a bad injector or wiring problem ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
power

Today I replace my gas filter and I still with the problem but no more code in diagnostic.Any sugestion ....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finaly I found my trouble . 15 amp fuse was resistive (not blow !!!) I did replace my fuse for the injection and my bike is new .....

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow thats good news, what major problems have you had at 9,000 miles?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem

I have 2 problem the first was no more 4x4 and it was a wire broken and the second was the fuse .

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow its nice to know thar they hold up well. What do you use your atv for work, trailriding etc?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow thats cool, on my last atv i just had 1,800 miles. I wish i could ride as much as you guys up there .:biglaugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts