Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Polaris owners. I just joined this site and green as green can be when it comes to four wheelers. We own a 2013 Sportsman 500HO. We now have 4.5 hrs on it. LOL. So for it has saved us a lot of work on the deer lease and around the house. Hope to meet several members from around the states.
:rock_dj:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the site! Always nice to see someone else from Louisiana on the site. Lots of knowledgeable people here on this site to help you when you have a problem or question, so don't be afraid to ask! :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Welcome aboard! I want to visit Louisiana, you folks have so much fun in the mud.

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Once you get some seat time you should ride the Sandstone trail it's a great ride. Just wait until we get some rain or the dust will choke you. Camp Livingston is nice also. But if you just want to practice and be entertained by nuts in the mud go to Mudfest in Colfax.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will suggest anyone getting the Polaris ORV trails app to track your route we got turned around and had to rely on this to get us back once you learn it it works great.

·
Registered
115 Posts
what kind of riding do they have there? Might have to go check it out

·
Registered
53 Posts
Trails, Hills, bridges, and a little shallow water crossing. Just nice riding trails.
Do a search for Red Dirt or Sandstone trails and check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts