Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the lower rear arm braces... Been trying to get a hold of Rick Cecco with no luck. Anyone able to get in touch with him or know anyone else that sells them

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did that last week

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hmmm try him again, i think he was away for awhile, but ti back on here within the past couple days. he may have gotten so many PM's that he missed one or two

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
He had gotten a batch done like 2 weeks ago, I don't know if he has any left though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sorry I am late. The first PM I received from you was 3/2 only few days ago. I am traveling for racing and will be away till 3/17 which will be the first day I can ship orders. All braces are powdercoated black now - I was spending too much time between powdercoaters for custom colors.

Price is $60 shipped in USA and $80 shipped to Canada.

paypal is [email protected]

All orders received between now and 16th will not ship till the 17th.

Thanks for understanding and wish me luck at the first 2 rounds of GNCC racing starting this Saturday the 8th in FL and 2nd round on Saturday the 15th in GA

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rick. And def good luck. Lets eat some Renee's

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Good luck Rick...can't wait to see what the scramblers do this year.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rick, do you have any cvt access braces, and the engine access braces for sale?
Yes the CVT are $80 and Engine are $220 powdercoated red or black including shipping. They take a week to build then a few days to ship depending on your location.
Ok, i will get ahold of you when i get my machine back. congrats on the third place finish yesterday.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I am going to order some braces....how many frame braces are needed..just one for the rear or is one needed for the front??

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered a set of rears for my 2012 XP 550 EPS. I could not make them fit despite all the recommendations I found on this thread. I probably defeated the purpose of them, but I had to ream the holes a little to get them on. I was probably close to an 1/8" short. Do the fronts fit the first try or does the frame have the same issues in the front as the rear?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I ordered a set of rears for my 2012 XP 550 EPS. I could not make them fit despite all the recommendations I found on this thread. I probably defeated the purpose of them, but I had to ream the holes a little to get them on. I was probably close to an 1/8" short. Do the fronts fit the first try or does the frame have the same issues in the front as the rear?
The fronts are a perfect every time - they will slide right now.

The rears are tough because maybe 2 out of 10 slide on and the others are a bear but CAN be done. I have installed at least 40 sets myself without any issue however I have done it a few times and it just gets easier than a once & done like most. Even with instructions it is hard if its your one & only time to get right.

If you reamed the holes and they still fit on tight you are fine - the idea is to completely eliminate the flex of the factory mounts that will break off in time.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yes the CVT are $80 and Engine are $220 powdercoated red or black including shipping. They take a week to build then a few days to ship depending on your location.
rick congrats on the 3rd place.
do you have pictures or info on the CVT and engine braces?
knowing what i know now. these frames need all the help they can get!

·
Registered
373 Posts
rick congrats on the 3rd place.
do you have pictures or info on the CVT and engine braces?
knowing what i know now. these frames need all the help they can get!
I no longer make the CVT or engine access braces. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts