Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes you have have to get our off the office. Today I took a nice lunch ride today up Copper Basin to Skull Valley Lookout. We still have some snow on top of the mountain.

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
Didn't know if you were still around or not. Good to see you back. I see that you have moved to AZ.

Reactions: Thor

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Now that’s an ATV pic of the month if I ever saw one!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Love the view

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't know if you were still around or not. Good to see you back. I see that you have moved to AZ.

Yes sir BobX2. Move the family and business to the Mountains of Prescott AZ 3 years ago tomorrow on Feb 3 2015. Prescott is a amazing place to ride. Last year alone I did over 6K trail miles between the quads and RZR. I am also a part of the Yavapai County Search and Rescue Quad unit. It is SO Nice to have more trails to play with and less time to be on the computer!!!

I will start posting some pics showing how increadable our area is if the group likes? Here are some picture taken in the Mingus Mountains by Jerome AZ overlooking Sedona in the very back part of the picture is Humphreys Peak. in Flagstaff. The tallest mountain here in AZ at 12,635' . These pics were taken while riding in the "Stretch" Our family 2016 RZR4 900.

Thor

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
great pics, beautiful scenery,
plz post more when u have time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Interestingly I do not see any pictures and would really like to see them. I have a friend that moved to Prescott about 18 years ago and had an opportunity to visit.
Thor you are so right in stating that it is beautiful country. Could only imagine how beautiful in an ATV or UTV.

Enjoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts