Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the latest custom wrapped Polaris 570 Sp for sale at Ball Equipment of Richmond, MI.

What do you guys think?

We worked with Arctic FX Graphics to customize this one :)

atvwrap2.jpg

atvwrap3.jpg

atvwrap1.jpg

atvwrap4.jpg

·
Registered
615 Posts
Looks awesome. How does that wrap hold up to "use"?

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks awesome. How does that wrap hold up to "use"?
https://www.arcticfxgraphics.com

We used the vinyl wraps from Arctic FX Graphics which are supposedly some of the best quality wraps in the business.

They should hold up very well especially if you aren't an aggressive rider. They use a 9mill hi-impact ultra-gloss over laminate that protects it in all types of weather. It is also 4mil UV-resistant and has a 2mill strong hi-bond adhesive with air pass technology that makes it easy for installation while keeping bubbles out.

From our experience, customers love them. We are able to get designs in just about any color.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
That is way cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shouldn't it say "designed in USA"

then

"built in MEXICO" in smaller letters?
Haha, technically sure..

But the wrap was built here in the great USA!

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm.. Thats the same graphics kit I bought from. AFR for 200bucks installed on my ace 570

Looks awesome on that too!

Yeah, I am sure more than one company have that wrap

·
Registered
66 Posts
The wraps are quality.. Very thick I've had 0 issues with mine after 200 miles of rivers and mud pits they still look new and no peeling issues

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Wrap is pretty cool, I take it they laminated it to allow it to hold upto abuse? Friend owns a sign business and when wraps got into the picture he did some experiments to check durability on roundy round (mud packers) race cars. Unlaminated wraps didn't last long at all, the mud and rocks, then serious pwr washing wore the ink right off the dragonskin vinyl. So he bought the $30k laminator and said that was the key to longevity.

And yeah, the wrap is very misleading lol, people will take it at face value and think the atv is American made, in which case they stopped being so in 2010.

Polaris: Moving to Mexico to get closer to customers | Minnesota Public Radio News

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think all atv manufacturers say no pressure washing!! Garden hose wash only , it these hold up well as stated prior they are extremely thick and durable I have no complaints of quality , I believe this particular brand is rated on of the best

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Very cool!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts