Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I searched everywhere when making my own kit and could have done a few things different but this is how I did it and you can adapt it to your ride.
I used spa hose from Home Depot and plenty of regular PVC with rubber fittings for some of the elbows and 90's. The rest I used typical PVC couplings. As I post pics I will give and explanation and try to list materials.

Also I have used the snorkel easily and it worked flawless. The only thing I need to do is re- jet/ rebuild my carb. It's old and dirty I'm sure. And re-seal the cvt housing that mates to the motor/gear box.

Blake

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok because it takes forever to add pictures to this thing I made an album with all the pics of my snorkel homemade kit. Ask questions on here if you need to. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
What kind of jet kit did you use and how did you hook up to the air box? I know its an old form but i got an 02 325 and i been considering snorkeling exspecially the belt box which seems to be the only place i can collect water haha

·
Registered
2002 Polaris Magnum 325 2WD
9 Posts
I can’t find that rubber boot that connects the snorkel to the block. I don’t know how to explain it but, below the carb on the engine block there’s that snorkel like piece that slips into the block. I can’t find the rubber piece that you clamp to the block and snorkel. You know where I can order one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts