Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have a 2003 Polaris 330 Magnum 4x4. It occured to me I haven't heard the oil cooling fan/motor engage the last few times I have been out riding. I ride very safely and keep the entire ATV very clean. Riding in SE Texas this time of year I'd expect to hear it come on. Is there any way to test or to verify that all is well with the fan and/or motor? Thank you

· Registered
18 Posts
I got a letter in the mail from Polaris that there was a recall on mine..I don't know how to test them either. I was told that these machines don't have alternators so it will not charge the battery(just what I was told so I really don't know)..I never had to bring mine to the shop..i always keep my battery tender on it at all times so I never have problems with the battery...

· Registered
6 Posts
I was also told that the ECM was recalled and there's even a new part # for it but when I called the dealership they told me no. Any chance you could post a pic of your wiring in the front mine is a project bike and I'm trying to make some sense of it thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts