Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here so hello everyone, I have a couple question about a magnum 425 I am putting together for my dad. I have ordered a carb, master cylinder, shocks, petcock from a used dealer on the island. I received the parts and noticed the petcocl was different, it was the external one with 3 ports... I know this is not the right one, I did some research and this type was used on the 99s and up I think, the master cylinder is also off a 99 which I think I can use anyway, my real question is about the carb, the shocks were marked Polaris 325 so It's possible all the parts are off the same atv, how can I tell if this carb is the same as original, it looks exactly the same as mine but how can I know for sure? There are numbers on the one I ordered but the numbers on the original has worn off... Any help appreciated.... Also the shocks that I have received do not seem to have much pressure.... Can be moved very easily... How much pressure should they have? I know they are used but the ones that are on it now are totally shot, was hope they would last the summer anyway

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts